Things Left Unsaid

05:21

           So, lets talk about the time when two guys wearing matching outfits; white shirt and beige pants snuck into my home at 12 am on a Tuesday just to surprise me on my birthday. There was music, lots of balloons, a “The Fault In Our Stars themed” cake and more. It was absolutely perfect. Except the part where I had to shampoo my hair in the sink at 3 am because there was so much cake in it. But to be completely honest, this was the sweetest thing that anyone has ever done for me on my birthday and I hope they know how grateful I am. At that moment, I felt like the luckiest person in the world, and I loved absolutely every second of it. Thanks you guys for THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER.

          Lets talk about the time that this one girl and I talked endlessly for hours into the night; when we almost pulled an all-nighter. ( I may have fallen asleep..) We never ran out of things to say. Every single time she used to come over, she used to fall over. Literally. We went on and on that night and we talked about almost everything absolutely everything there was to talk about. She has been like a sister to me, tolerating me even when I’m annoying and irritating. We kept pissing off my sister that night though, because we were talking too loudly   :P  she kept going “shh…SHHHHHHHH!!” But, what I want to say is that she has always been kind to me and I am so thankful for that.

Lets talk about the time I was introduced to these amazing girls who have the mostcreative” minds ever. (NO JOKE) They’re two of the weirdest people I know and yet somehow, they’re the coolest as well! There hasn’t been a single moment that I have been hesitant to tell them anything, and I am so happy that both these girls are in my life right now.  It’s really nice when you find people who understand you perfectly. You know when you become really close to some people; you just greet them with insults? :P
Thanks for being amazing friends, you losers :P I’m kidding, love you loads! J

 Lets talk about the long phone conversations and weird Skype calls, with ugly filters and ugly faces I’ve had with this one guy. That one guy who always seems to kill me with all the poetic justice he throws my way. He manages to shut me up every single time he says something deep, because my fear is that I’ll say something totally stupid and unrelated… like pizza. His classiness is on another level. Along with his general “classiness”, come his classy jokes. Now that is something I still haven’t quite figured out about him :P Apparently I wont get them because they’re too classy for me. The thing is, this guy is simply amazing. He’s been there for me and I’m ever so grateful, and I can only hope that he realizes that.
                        “No heroes, villains, one to blame
                        While wilted roses fill the stage
                        But the show, it cant go on..”

Now, lets talk about the time that I had to introduce myself to this new kid at school and when I worked up the courage to actually go talk to him, all that came out of my mouth was :
“Well, this is awkward!” and “I swear I’m not stalking you.”  
Slow clap for you Aakansha. Smooth. -_-
I mean, who says that! Obviously I do.
But eventually, we became good friends and I’m so glad that I got to know him in the first place J See, he has this habit of dropping expensive cameras :P But I guess the stunning photographs he takes makes up for that.  Although I’ve not known him for long, I feel like I can tell him anything and I have no doubt that he will always be there for me. He’s an amazing person and I really hope he knows how much he means to all of us.

Lets talk about this other guy who for some reason decides to remain friends with me even when I’m the most depressing, pessimistic and “unspirational” person to be around. He pisses me off, a lot but he also makes me laugh, a lot . (Insane seal kind of laughter) I know for a fact that I don’t give him enough credit for everything that he’s ever done for me, but I am just so thankful. I know that I can rely on him to make my day better. He has had my back since day 1 and I couldn’t be happier J But in the end all that I can say is that he is my machaan :P and that my machaan is cooler than yours.

There was this day that I was chased around the school by two lunatics, each with bottles of water in their hands threatening to pour it all on my head. (Aaah good times.) One of these crazy kids was this really goofy guy with a big heart.
Although, I didn’t appreciate it when he created a character on his ps3 and named it Aakansha. Oh wait, that wasnt the worst part. He proceeded to play a skiing game where he kept throwing “virtual me” off a cliff. Thanks.
He’s an amazing person and I wouldn’t change a thing about him.

She is the one person who knows me inside out and blah blah blah. If I wrote all this mushy stuff about her, she would tell me to lay off the cheese :P She locks me out of the apartment a lot, we make up little dances and practice them until we can pull them off flawlessly, and we binge watch Grey’s Anatomy and crib about Shonda Rhimes being cruel. We make fun of “10 year old me” by reading my diary aloud, we have deep conversations while we brush our teeth, and we fight about who washes the dishes. I catch her lying to my face one second and confessing the next because I give her the “look”, we make pointless imovie trailers together and we play “who can punch the other harder”. We’ve done so much together, but there’s so much more we’re going to do.
 
This is long overdue, but I just wanted to say that over the years, we’ve only grown closer and closer, and made memories that we know will last forever. There’s not a single day that goes by that I’m not grateful for all you super cool-amazing-badass friends. The worst part is that we don’t have control over anything that is going to happen. Uncertainty is really scary; it’s a terrifying feeling. But something that I know for sure is that the least we can do is be happy.




.

You Might Also Like

3 comments


  1. Friendship takes effort. But it offers the greatest rewards.Hope you make many such precious "Pearls" there. Wishes and Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ��������

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ar Raheem Motors Rent A Car in Islamabad Rawalpindi having pan Pakistan presence with a fleet of cars that is unparalleled in the country.
    We take pride in being referred to as the most professional of all the car rental in Islamabad Rawalpindi companies operating inside the country. Ar Raheem Motors Rent A Car Islamabad had very humble beginnings but it has come a long way in expanding its services and strengthening its fleet of cars to become one of the most popular and sought after car rental services of Pakistan. Whether you are a tourist coming here on a vacation or a businessman in the country on a brief stopover. We are committed to providing the most reliable and comfortable rental services to our clients. Experience the reliable and friendly car rental services of Ar Raheem Motors to have totally comfortable and smooth transport inside Pakistan. AR Raheem Motors Rent a Car Rawalpindi Islamabad is a car rental company that provides Rent a Car Islamabad with Driver to its customers at very affordable prices. You can roam in all parts of Pakistan once you rent a car from us.

    ReplyDelete